Bats Bats

Suspensive and jumpy, as well as its sensational lyrics, that have a voice that sounds, not too far from ghosts in a choir during a funeral.

Her Hope ft. Troisnyx Her Hope ft. Troisnyx

I think you've did a nice work together, even though the lyrics sound strange. While this doesn't mean I do not like the lyric, the vibration for this one is weird in a way it reminds me of a victory without guests.

ADR3-N responds:

I'm having a hard time understanding some of the critique, but you might be talking about that bit in the middle where I cut some of Troisnyx's vocals to write her a nice little message. :)

Fire Gold - Invasion Fire Gold - Invasion

Interesting use of the piano for a dramatic instance. The vibration is very interesting. Especially if I'm speaking of a mimicking shadow!

Beethoven's House Beethoven's House

Perfectly mixes the old and the new with extremely fast accords. Especially if it's about a quick reflection, to escape, or to die!

Guns n Spades Guns n Spades

A totally underrated track that accomplishes the conditions of a hardcore Geometry Dash level; Loud, rhythmical, and never-resting. In other words, it is a heavy hard dubstep anyone can get into it with only thinking about it. Sounds like Spring Man seconds before being knocked out!

TheMajician responds:

Thanks man! Really appreciate this review. What you said was my goal; to make a never-resting, loud, hardcore track. Guess I did alright! Thanks for the review!

Hourglass Hourglass

It may not catch the Techno vibration, but the videogame-like blurs still amaze me, and are also creepy in a way that want me to want someone. Resembles ramen doodles without sugar and spice, but with everything nice.

SvDMIssion2 responds:

Thanks!

a day in school ( DEMO) a day in school ( DEMO)

Reminds me of a Portal soundtrack, except it doesn't sound really tense or surprising. I still do enjoy the cute xylophone-like sounds.

Supervillain Supervillain

Rhytmical, decent, and vibrational enough. Likely to resemble a Helix prototype during a surprise attack.

Serpent's Jaws Serpent's Jaws

Suspensive, but not as much as it must be. Is better to be kept as an Ambient track, mostly because of the weird vibration, and the stressing panic. Just like a ninja without the silence.

AndoGDTunes responds:

yeah, I've realized that anything that's not Ambient is hard for me to do. thats a very good point. Thanks!

[C] Old Dog, New Tricks [C] Old Dog, New Tricks

Waking, wonky, and with a great mix between the old and the new. Reminds me, not too far from an Octarian during a trance.

Cajete responds:

Thanks for the vote! I'm curious, I tried searching but didn't find anything on "Octarian/Trance". I wanted to see what you meant. PM me something. Thanks, much love. 1