Broken : Savlonic Neon Broken : Savlonic Neon

I admire the fluent animation. The lip-sync is well applied, and what I really loved from this, are the effects.

Judge Morty Judge Morty

You nailed the style of the show perfectly. The plot for this fan-episode is interesting.

Animation vs. YouTube Animation vs. YouTube

When I saw this first on YouTube, I couldn't believe you finally got to make another awesome masterpiece. All the hard work got depicted, and I loved the dramatic climax!

Rullo Rullo

A bit hard, but I like the detail, and all that stuff.

Interactive PORTAL Turret Interactive PORTAL Turret

Not bad at all.

40xEscape 40xEscape

So funny, and at the same time, so challenging. Maybe short, but with challenges!

Bats Bats

Suspensive and jumpy, as well as its sensational lyrics, that have a voice that sounds, not too far from ghosts in a choir during a funeral.

Her Hope ft. Troisnyx Her Hope ft. Troisnyx

I think you've did a nice work together, even though the lyrics sound strange. While this doesn't mean I do not like the lyric, the vibration for this one is weird in a way it reminds me of a victory without guests.

ADR3-N responds:

I'm having a hard time understanding some of the critique, but you might be talking about that bit in the middle where I cut some of Troisnyx's vocals to write her a nice little message. :)

Fire Gold - Invasion Fire Gold - Invasion

Interesting use of the piano for a dramatic instance. The vibration is very interesting. Especially if I'm speaking of a mimicking shadow!

BOATMAN BOATMAN

Simplistic, admirant, and polygonal. I love the colors and the detail. The person somewhat reminds me of a Monument Valley-like character.

ArindamDhar responds:

Thank you so much. Glad you liked it. The character was a bit inspired from games like monument valley and journey.

Pianta Village Pianta Village

Really color-simplistic, and it seriously brings up so much nostalgia. I miss the GameCube... like, so much.

mogy64 responds:

im glad its got a nostalgic feeling! i have a ton of memories with it haha. wish i had my gamecube still

Bridge Bridge

Apparently this looks like the perfect cover for a landscape magazine! I admire the detail and everything this has to offer.