Broken : Savlonic Neon Broken : Savlonic Neon

I admire the fluent animation. The lip-sync is well applied, and what I really loved from this, are the effects.

Judge Morty Judge Morty

You nailed the style of the show perfectly. The plot for this fan-episode is interesting.

Animation vs. YouTube Animation vs. YouTube

When I saw this first on YouTube, I couldn't believe you finally got to make another awesome masterpiece. All the hard work got depicted, and I loved the dramatic climax!

Toll of the Lost 1 Toll of the Lost 1

Since the very start, there was detail. Overall, this is so beautiful it looks like I'm watching a TV cartoon!

Xiphon responds:

Oh there's definitely some lazy moments and inconsistencies in there if you look carefully

Splaturry 2 Splaturry 2

It is funny how some characters (and really funny how even Spring Man and Ribbon Girl) didn't notice the Giant Pearl trying to attack Agent G.

But still, I haven't seen the Splatoon style this way. It's, not just wonderful, but at the same time, it's interesting seeing other characters in such style!

Great work on this!

Meanwhile at Nintendo... Meanwhile at Nintendo...

This extremely short film has extremely gorgeous detail. It has capted perfectly the design and detail of the Switch, and even the people are stylized. Not much of drama or concern, but the intrigue and surprise are a thing.

Sinidact Vs. Gaming (Minecraft) Sinidact Vs. Gaming (Minecraft)

The animation could have been better. The pace is too slow. While I do not get how others consider it funny, at least this was just an attempt of yours at animate. This could need more work.

Sinidact responds:

While I do very much appreciate your feedback, you need to be more specific on what exactly do I need to work on.
For example, what do you mean by "the pace is too slow" ??

Mario in New York Mario in New York

Poor Mario. Though he would seriously need to get adapted, cause in Odyssey he WILL experiment in an actual city!

Rowlet Loves to Singa Rowlet Loves to Singa

Short, but it's a well done traditional animation. Please give claps to him, he sung very well!

Professor Layton - The not as good version Professor Layton - The not as good version

The animation was well done, but the story... ugh.