Dex Arson - Rampage (ColBreakz Remix) Dex Arson - Rampage (ColBreakz Remix)

Hyperactive, loud, and extremely sensitive. Back to the days of retro videogaming at high speed!

Desert Sun Desert Sun

Very dramatic, without removing the Egyptian vibes. Sounds like a Plague during a drastic climax.

Snowflakes Snowflakes

Frosty, as its name implies. Really emotional when witnessing a re-encounter!

Cimba responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Shimmer Shimmer

Not really of loud, but has an interesting night vibration. Back in the days of Nostalgic video gaming!

Strykur responds:

It is a bit quiet :)

DJ Spyroof - Time's Up DJ Spyroof - Time's Up

This one has a exciting dancing rhythm that it amazes me. Reminds me of the 90's!

DJSpyroof responds:

^-^

Nano Charge Nano Charge

Videogame-sounding vibes make this track enjoyable. Reminds me of an infectious disease wanting to spread by itself with emotion!

Yeelp responds:

I love your interpretation! It's nice to hear other's interpretations. I personally would never have drawn the connection to an infectious disease - and that's what makes other's interpretations neat - they're usually completely unique to what the artist's interpretation is!

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Cheers,
-Yeelp

The Meaning of Life The Meaning of Life

This track would be PERFECT for a short film, or even a full-lenght one! It has so much emotion it kills me! As much as you spent on this, as much as you took to add the comment!

The Geometric State. The Geometric State.

I don't blame its lenght, because it has also happened to me (that I develop a long track without knowing it). In fact... this is just beautiful! I can really depict the time you spent on it, and I'm glad this is front-paged!

Theory Of Everything 5 [Fan Made] Theory Of Everything 5 [Fan Made]

It does not sound bad for a dubstep song, despite the drop. But I must agree you're better for House. But why would it not be featured? It does deserve it!

Video Game Test Video Game Test

It does not sound... bad. It's just a bit too awkward, and it could have been better. You can listen to some famous videogame tracks to acquire more inspiration... unless you already did so.

Chliz responds:

The track was kind of a filler for my new track so it was bad xD