All 69 art Reviews

Shard Cavern Remake. Shard Cavern Remake.

Hey... your remake didn't turn bad. I mean, I really like your version. It may look strange, but I still enjoy it in your style.

Byte and Barq Byte and Barq

I got to play ARMS pretty recently. Sure, while fighting them they could be annoying, but security is the highest priority with these robotic police duo!

Poosac responds:

Robbo doggo, thank you!

Blink Blink

I have always imagined blinking cyclopses. Not the ones I know, of having the head, and only one eye, but those, whose head is apparently the eye itself. Sure, the attempt may be REALLY weird, but I still like the design of the character. Even the fact of, blinking, and being a cyclops, stuns me enough.

ZeTrystan responds:

Ha, well thank you! Gonna love when logic is not a thing anymore and you just think about random stuff. Those are the best thoughts.

Super Mario Odyssey Super Mario Odyssey

This is definitely one of the most beautiful Super Mario Odyssey fanart I've seen around. It depicts it so well at the point on making me feel more hyped, and with more intentions on playing it already!

mogy64 responds:

thank you so much! im glad it had that effect on you. i cant wait for it either! the wait will kill me haha!

ARMS! ARMS!

There is some great detail on this drawing, close to be an official artwork. Well, in fact, it IS styled as an official artwork. While I'm not really looking forward of ARMS (because, like 1-2-Switch!, you need to move the JoyCon so many times, and maybe you must not look at the screen), the Nintendo Switch has a lot of stuff nearly everyone's excited for, despite the short stock, and the unbearable prices.

[stay puft] [stay puft]

The drawing itself is extremely stunning. I loved all these effects. (When I firstly saw the title, I thought this was related to Ghostbusters...)

Troisnyx responds:

Flinthook does actually bear a slight facial resemblence to the Stay Puft mascot from Ghostbusters, yes~

Glad you like it; thank you!

Future Dage Future Dage

Some incredible effects in this one. In part, it reminds me of a futuristic, Tron-styled outfit of Excalibur!

Ami Ami

Well testing with the colors lead to these excellent results of a great anthro, nice application of the lineless, and well done shadowing!

Sleep Sleep

The consequences on playing videogames overnight, explained in this nitid drawing with excellent effects.

ZeTrystan responds:

Well thank you! (it sure is what happens)

Sea Serpent Sea Serpent

One of the creepiest, yet coolest and most majestuous sea monsters I've seen.