Mario in New York Mario in New York

Poor Mario. Though he would seriously need to get adapted, cause in Odyssey he WILL experiment in an actual city!

Rowlet Loves to Singa Rowlet Loves to Singa

Short, but it's a well done traditional animation. Please give claps to him, he sung very well!

Professor Layton - The not as good version Professor Layton - The not as good version

The animation was well done, but the story... ugh.

Rullo Rullo

A bit hard, but I like the detail, and all that stuff.

Interactive PORTAL Turret Interactive PORTAL Turret

Not bad at all.

40xEscape 40xEscape

So funny, and at the same time, so challenging. Maybe short, but with challenges!

Electrodynamix 2 (Desx Remix) Electrodynamix 2 (Desx Remix)

It looked like a very simplistic remix, and there isn't much of the "Electrodynamic" tone. I mean, at the start of the original song, it has piano and then, a big drop, but apparently, as I said, the Dynamic sense is lost, and the Electro, in part, but not so much.

It was still a good song, though. Perfect for a GD level that isn't really of an Electrodynamix challenge!

F-777 - Shanghai Lights (dj-Nate Remix) F-777 - Shanghai Lights (dj-Nate Remix)

I didn't listen to the original track yet, however, despite the catchy vibes and the pinky employment of the detail, the sound applied is louder than my average standing.

Dreamscape Dreamscape

Calm, jumpy, and rhythmical. Reminds me of happy GD levels!

Super Mario Odyssey Super Mario Odyssey

This is definitely one of the most beautiful Super Mario Odyssey fanart I've seen around. It depicts it so well at the point on making me feel more hyped, and with more intentions on playing it already!

mogy64 responds:

thank you so much! im glad it had that effect on you. i cant wait for it either! the wait will kill me haha!

ARMS! ARMS!

There is some great detail on this drawing, close to be an official artwork. Well, in fact, it IS styled as an official artwork. While I'm not really looking forward of ARMS (because, like 1-2-Switch!, you need to move the JoyCon so many times, and maybe you must not look at the screen), the Nintendo Switch has a lot of stuff nearly everyone's excited for, despite the short stock, and the unbearable prices.

[stay puft] [stay puft]

The drawing itself is extremely stunning. I loved all these effects. (When I firstly saw the title, I thought this was related to Ghostbusters...)

Troisnyx responds:

Flinthook does actually bear a slight facial resemblence to the Stay Puft mascot from Ghostbusters, yes~

Glad you like it; thank you!