Mario in New York Mario in New York

Poor Mario. Though he would seriously need to get adapted, cause in Odyssey he WILL experiment in an actual city!

Rowlet Loves to Singa Rowlet Loves to Singa

Short, but it's a well done traditional animation. Please give claps to him, he sung very well!

Professor Layton - The not as good version Professor Layton - The not as good version

The animation was well done, but the story... ugh.

Rullo Rullo

A bit hard, but I like the detail, and all that stuff.

Interactive PORTAL Turret Interactive PORTAL Turret

Not bad at all.

40xEscape 40xEscape

So funny, and at the same time, so challenging. Maybe short, but with challenges!

Rise Rise

This doesn't sound really bad, in fact, it sort of reminds me of my old style. I could have needed more work, though.

{dj-N} Theory of Everything 3 {dj-N} Theory of Everything 3

The Third Theory is a literal revolution!

La Última Dramática La Última Dramática

To be honest, it may sound more like a trance-ish melodic overdose, yet I still enjoy it, as if it was part of a horror movie.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I did hear the horrow movie aspect of this too! I'm not sure I would call it melodic, but why not I guess! Thank you for listening :D

[stay puft] [stay puft]

The drawing itself is extremely stunning. I loved all these effects. (When I firstly saw the title, I thought this was related to Ghostbusters...)

Troisnyx responds:

Flinthook does actually bear a slight facial resemblence to the Stay Puft mascot from Ghostbusters, yes~

Glad you like it; thank you!

Future Dage Future Dage

Some incredible effects in this one. In part, it reminds me of a futuristic, Tron-styled outfit of Excalibur!

Ami Ami

Well testing with the colors lead to these excellent results of a great anthro, nice application of the lineless, and well done shadowing!