Mario in New York Mario in New York

Poor Mario. Though he would seriously need to get adapted, cause in Odyssey he WILL experiment in an actual city!

Rowlet Loves to Singa Rowlet Loves to Singa

Short, but it's a well done traditional animation. Please give claps to him, he sung very well!

Professor Layton - The not as good version Professor Layton - The not as good version

The animation was well done, but the story... ugh.

Rullo Rullo

A bit hard, but I like the detail, and all that stuff.

Interactive PORTAL Turret Interactive PORTAL Turret

Not bad at all.

40xEscape 40xEscape

So funny, and at the same time, so challenging. Maybe short, but with challenges!

DJ Spyroof - Time's Up DJ Spyroof - Time's Up

This one has a exciting dancing rhythm that it amazes me. Reminds me of the 90's!

DJSpyroof responds:

^-^

Nano Charge Nano Charge

Videogame-sounding vibes make this track enjoyable. Reminds me of an infectious disease wanting to spread by itself with emotion!

The Meaning of Life The Meaning of Life

This track would be PERFECT for a short film, or even a full-lenght one! It has so much emotion it kills me! As much as you spent on this, as much as you took to add the comment!

Byte and Barq Byte and Barq

I got to play ARMS pretty recently. Sure, while fighting them they could be annoying, but security is the highest priority with these robotic police duo!

Poosac responds:

Robbo doggo, thank you!

Blink Blink

I have always imagined blinking cyclopses. Not the ones I know, of having the head, and only one eye, but those, whose head is apparently the eye itself. Sure, the attempt may be REALLY weird, but I still like the design of the character. Even the fact of, blinking, and being a cyclops, stuns me enough.

ZeTrystan responds:

Ha, well thank you! Gonna love when logic is not a thing anymore and you just think about random stuff. Those are the best thoughts.

Super Mario Odyssey Super Mario Odyssey

This is definitely one of the most beautiful Super Mario Odyssey fanart I've seen around. It depicts it so well at the point on making me feel more hyped, and with more intentions on playing it already!

mogy64 responds:

thank you so much! im glad it had that effect on you. i cant wait for it either! the wait will kill me haha!