Broken : Savlonic Neon Broken : Savlonic Neon

I admire the fluent animation. The lip-sync is well applied, and what I really loved from this, are the effects.

Judge Morty Judge Morty

You nailed the style of the show perfectly. The plot for this fan-episode is interesting.

Animation vs. YouTube Animation vs. YouTube

When I saw this first on YouTube, I couldn't believe you finally got to make another awesome masterpiece. All the hard work got depicted, and I loved the dramatic climax!

Rullo Rullo

A bit hard, but I like the detail, and all that stuff.

Interactive PORTAL Turret Interactive PORTAL Turret

Not bad at all.

40xEscape 40xEscape

So funny, and at the same time, so challenging. Maybe short, but with challenges!

Beethoven's House Beethoven's House

Perfectly mixes the old and the new with extremely fast accords. Especially if it's about a quick reflection, to escape, or to die!

Guns n Spades Guns n Spades

A totally underrated track that accomplishes the conditions of a hardcore Geometry Dash level; Loud, rhythmical, and never-resting. In other words, it is a heavy hard dubstep anyone can get into it with only thinking about it. Sounds like Spring Man seconds before being knocked out!

TheMajician responds:

Thanks man! Really appreciate this review. What you said was my goal; to make a never-resting, loud, hardcore track. Guess I did alright! Thanks for the review!

Hourglass Hourglass

It may not catch the Techno vibration, but the videogame-like blurs still amaze me, and are also creepy in a way that want me to want someone. Resembles ramen doodles without sugar and spice, but with everything nice.

SvDMIssion2 responds:

Thanks!

BOATMAN BOATMAN

Simplistic, admirant, and polygonal. I love the colors and the detail. The person somewhat reminds me of a Monument Valley-like character.

ArindamDhar responds:

Thank you so much. Glad you liked it. The character was a bit inspired from games like monument valley and journey.

Pianta Village Pianta Village

Really color-simplistic, and it seriously brings up so much nostalgia. I miss the GameCube... like, so much.

mogy64 responds:

im glad its got a nostalgic feeling! i have a ton of memories with it haha. wish i had my gamecube still

Bridge Bridge

Apparently this looks like the perfect cover for a landscape magazine! I admire the detail and everything this has to offer.